I was nominated to this award by http://glutenfreefitnessjourney.wordpress.com for the Very inspirational Blogger Award, wow!
I started this blog because I wanted to take my workout, my fitness, my health to a new level but not to the expense of not enjoying life.
1. I love food and I love wine.
2. I pretend I can run and I am slowly getting better at it.
3. I’m a soccer/hockey mom
4. If I am not sore the day after a workout I get disappointed
5. My secret dream is to become a hairdresser
6. I’ve been eating a low carb diet for over 4 years
7. Never in my wildest dream would I thought I would love lifting weights!
Thank you for the nomination! I will pay it forward soon as I have a chance to sit down at my computer! (I secretly am a hairdresser)
Thanks so much, Malin!
Oh, and for the curious, here’s the rules.
◾Display the award logo on your blog
◾Link back to the person who nominated you
◾State 7 things about yourself
◾Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
◾Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.