This is going to be my afternoon snack!
These are super simple to make and perfect for a grab and go breakfast during a busy work week. I filled mine with sauteed spinach, mushrooms, onion, and garlic – but you can fill it with anything you like. Use your choice of egg beaters, egg whites (this is what I used), or regular eggs – they all come out perfect! Just remember that 1 egg bake = 1 serving make sure you breakfast also includes a dose of healthy carbs and some healthy fat (think apple slices that are full of filling fiber with 2 tsp of almond butter). Enjoy!
- Egg whites (or your choice of egg)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 bag fresh baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded cheese of choice (optional – do not add if you are paleo)
- non-stick cooking spray OR olive oil
View original post 151 more words